- In my teens I read Enid Blyton and other adventure books
- In my late teens I read mostly Babara Cartland type Romance Novels,Â trashy celebrity gossips and scary novels
- In my 20s I read women’s magazines and other fashion magazines, more scary plus adventure novels
- In my 30s I read Business Magazines (kononlah, wanted to be or emulateÂ successful business woman. Hahaha.)
- In my late 30s I read Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales (to the kids of course) and Parenting Books and Articles
- And now inÂ my 40s this is what I read. Tadaaa….
Yup! The 3 books I’ve ordered have arrived and I shall be digging my nose into them at the speed of lighting. I usually read at the speed of lighting and can finish any book in a jiffy. So these are theÂ current books on my nightstand. NiceÂ “light” reading material aren’t they? Lol! Give me my brainless fashion magazines anytime.