- I decided to revive an old blog which has been in hibernation for 2 1/2 years!
- I am thankful for a little boy who makes me smile each time he sings “mummy, mummy, mummy” to the tune of whatever new song he learns. It certainly is music to my ears
- I am recovering from a fever and flu AGAIN. Each time I wonder if its swine flu!
- I will try not to be eaten up by the two monsters called impatience and guilt
- I am relieved (perhaps wrongfully so) that the hospital has not called for a rebooking of another MRI yet
- I pray that God will keep my family safe from harm, illness or injury
- I pray that health freak mommy’s little darling will never ever have to go through her 3 week’s nightmarish stay in the hospital again
- I am going to vacumn all our mattresses just like the doctor instructed me to do to at least try to get rid of some if not all the dust mites that makes us go all sneezy everyday
Since, I’ve got vacumming to do, I guess I better stop here. 🙂