“Love may start quickly but love that is patient, slow and kind survives in the long run” quoted by MG
If saying I Love You is hard for you, then try some of these ways to say I Love You….
- Smile at each other across the room
- An unexpected hug
- Do things together
- Reminisce about good times
- Greet each other. Say Hello, Goodbye, Good Morning and Good Night (without being distracted)
- Say I’m sorry. Forgive and Forget. Never go to bed angry with each other
- Be Polite, Gentle and Kind to one another. Say Thank You.
- Do things for him or her. Cook or tidy up or remind etc without nagging
- Put away your cell phone and talk to each other or text each other if you can’t put away that cell phone
- Be silly together. Laugh.