My maid’s on holiday for a month and I am sick for 3 weeks. Perfect timing, just perfect! Sick or not, the housework and cooking had to be done. Boo Hoo.
I realize a few things from her absence.
- I hate housework and I don’t enjoy cooking. Hmm…. I wonder how I ended up as a SAHM
- I’ve gone full circle from working to a housewife to a so called lady of leisure with a maid and back to housewife. Every one of this stage has its pros and cons.
- I’m not afraid of housework and am fully capable of handling my house (although the man thinks the maid is more capable than me) but that was only because I was sick. Heheh.
- The man actually enjoys this time. He likes to have me do things for him personally. Even instant noodles tastes better when cooked by his wife. (*rolls eyes*)
- It is not possible to guide the kids with schoolwork, do housework and work all at the same time. Kudos off to any supermom who can multitask and do all of it. I can’t.
Well, I need to go off now to iron and cook. So, see you next time.
The maid made me these before she left for her holidays. Fried Ikan Bilis and Fried Shallots to flavour my food. Lovely!