Thank you BKWorm for giving me this Power of Schmooze award.
The Power of what? Say again? Just what exactly is Schmooze??!
My search for “schmooze” on google yielded rather different results.Â “Schmooze” is…
- the number one party spot in Toronto
- is a small friendly college established in 1994
- the fourth edition of the American Heritage Dictionary
- a bar in Toronto
- a NY based rock band
Hahaha. But for this award it means “a bloggerÂ skilled in the art of small talk”
I also found the link to the origin of the award from my google search. It came from Mike at Gummy the Lovesick Alien. He said..
“Schmoozing as defined by Dictonary.com is the ability â€œto converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.â€ When it comes to blogging, schmoozing is your ticket to making new friends, getting yourself noticed and building a reputation. Some bloggers are gifted with the ability to effectively schmooze and others not so much.”
Now that I know the meaning, I feel really honoured and would like to pass on the honour to other bloggers gifted with the Power of Schmooze. They are…
1. 5XMom – She can really Schmooze on any of her 13 (?) blogs. (Sorry I lost count on the number of blogs she maintains.)
2. Ah Pek – now that old feller can reaaaaly Schmooze too and heÂ composes poems like writing ABC.
3. Pablo Pabla can Schmooze yes he can. Afterall he is a lawyer. Lol!
4. Yenjai can Schmmoze. He provides After-Meal Gossip on his blog.
5. Jason yes, this young man can schmooze too especially about food.
Not sure why I gave this award to mostly men, young and old. Must be the muscles and the blue badge. Lol! I hope you all like it. You deserve the honour.