- I will not open more than 10 website pages at one time
- I will not refresh those pages more than 10 times an hour
- I will limit my blog hopping to 10 blogs per day
- I will not write more than 10 posts a day
- I will spend not more than 10 minutes on those 10 posts
- I will not spend more than 10 hours in front of the monitor without a break
- I will try to reply to at least 10 comments a day
- I will not add more than 10 tools on each of my blog template
- I will not let my ToDo List grow longer than 10 items due to my blogging
- I will not walk back to my PC every 10 minutes to check on my pages
Well, those are my new blogging resolutions. Ok. I may have exagerated somewhat but the gist of it is the same. I will not let blogging rule my life. I will organize and prioritize. I will be better at time management and I will type at the speed of lightning. All because I want to blog but I still haveÂ a responsiblity of looking after the family and the home.
Whats your Blogging Resolution?
Sigh guess I will never be able to catch up with my sifu when it comes to the kung fu of blogging.
I’ve posted up 5 posts this morning spread out over 3 blogs. Oops! Thats half my quota gone. Hahaha.
ahh…why all 10…..
but 10minutes on one post is kinda little….
Is it? Some posts do take a longer time but most of the time if I write whatever comes to mind, its like talking, everything comes out in 10 minutes. Afterall I don’t take an hour to talk. Hehe.
Hmm…10 mins on one post I cannot leh. To answer your question in your previous post about how long to blog, I sometimes take one hour to make one post! Cos I’m anal when it comes to aesthetics so my time is spent sourcing for pictures especially if I don’t have my own.
You are right. I meant just a plain text post. If it involves images, it takes a lot more time. Hehe.
I agree with you .. MG .. my responsibility lies first with my daughter.. and family.. and then the business. .and then blogging. Seriously, I donch really spend alot of time.. on paid blogging. If i happened to be on the puter.. i just leave it open.. and click on it once in a while.. if i am lucky .. and get a job.. so be it.. if not.. nevermind lah.. i tell myself.. 😉 tomorrow will be a better day.
Wah you are very disciplined. 🙂