I’m busy with my new self published book. Busy but loving every minute of it.
Let’s see what I have been up to today:
- Today I shared the story of how my new book came to be on Squidoo. I wrote How to Self Publish Your Own eBook and Print On Demand Book.
- Next, I wrote an Editorial Review of my own book on my Mothering Times Blog. I wrote Gift Book For Mothers on Mother’s Day. Hopefully Google will pick that one up. Strangely, I find it much harder to write a review for my own book than to review someone else’s book.
- Then I was busy setting up ads and pages for my book on my various blogs. Not all as I didn’t have the time to do it all.
- Elsewhere on Squidoo, I was happy that my Plants Vs Zombies Collectibles was featured on the Squidoo front page. I’m glad I took the time to update those links. It was embarrassingly full of broken links before.
- I was also happy that my Easter Egg Toys made it to the 50 Fun Easter Gifts monsterboard on Squidoo while my Easter Bunny Craft Kits was selected and my profile listed as one of the 25 Squidoo’s Craftiest Lensmasters in the 2012 Best of Squidoo Spring and Easter Crafts Showcase plus I made it to the Squidoo Top 40 list for a while again. Yay!
Lastly, hubby and I went to Ikea to purchase some stuff for the house and we were delighted and surprised when the sales person asked us whether we wanted to “pay” for the items using my Credit Card points instead. That was lovely, walking home with some “free” items purchased from our Credit Card points.
Not a bad week. Not a bad week at all. Tomorrow is a public holiday here. I shall take a rest from this furry of activities. Not an actual rest actually as I shall still be very busy, if not more busy, teaching the kids.