I write and maintain the following blogs and websites:
1. Parenting Times – This blog is a mini parenting resource on its own. It is a cyber filing cabinet of parenting articles and links. A place to find links to children’s favourite sites, online games, craft ideas plus a place of discussion on childcare and other parenting issues faced by parents.
2. Mothering Times – This blog is an excellent resource for new mothers on all things related to motherhood starting from pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, to all aspects of childcare, feeding, sleep, temper tantrums, toilet training etc. It has good content and articles plus relevant online links for mothers.
3. Mumsgather – This blog is maintained by a SAHM of two children under five years old. This family friendly and lifestyle blog is regularly updated and the author enjoys writing about parenting and other family related issues, women issues, shopping, gossip, and of course anything that is related to blogging.
4. Quotes Station – A Quote A Day Keeps The Blues Away! Positive thinking takes practise. This blog was created so that I have a place to practise thinking positively.
5. Be Health Aware – My secret new blog. I have just started it so I have not included it in many of my profiles yet.
5. I also write at HubPages. You can visit my HubPages profile here. It is filled with articles and gift ideas for parents.
I enjoy writing the occassional poem and sharing my children’s arts and crafts. Links to those can be found here:
1. My Poems – I love to write poems. Usually the poems I write are about family and love. My family is my inspiration for my poems.Â This page contain links toÂ some poems I’ve written over the past two years.
2. My Kid’s Crafts – I love to do crafts with my kids and they enjoy it too.Â This page contain links to some of the fun crafts we have done together. I hope to add to this list from time to time. If you’re looking for some easy craft ideas, do visit the links as I’ve posted photos of the completed craft projects.
I love to blog and if I had more time, I’d probably have a lot more blogs and websites than those listed above. Lol! I hope you enjoy reading my blogs. Thank you for dropping by.
[…] I have several blogs to satisfy my different split personalities. Lol! Visit my â€œBlogs I Writeâ€ page to find out aboutÂ the blogs that I write and maintain on a regular basis (I do nurture, tender to, prune, and water these blogs frequently). Thank you so much for visiting. […]
I stumbled upon your blogs, you do an amazing job in maintaining so many blogs 🙂 .. good information, will come back more often.
Thanks for dropping by. 🙂
I wish the Quote Station was still up, very positive stuff with fun images. Bring it back!
Thank you. You are right. I really should.
I am looking for a nursery / kindergarden / preschool for my son (5 and half years old) and my daugther (4 years old) near Kuchai Lama / Desa / Sri Petaling / OUG. Any recommandations ? We been staying oversea for few years and will be returing to Msia by early of 2010.
Hi Bee, I’m sorry I don’t know any to be able to help in a meaningful way. The best way is to go visit all those that are nearest to where you live and find which one suits you best in terms of distance as well as what sort of environment you prefer in a kindy. Do note that quite a lot of the kindies here these days have homework and tests even for 4 year olds! So do check that out too.
Wow! How do you do it? I’m very impressed with your many sites. Well done!